Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dr. Zombie

I apologize for the multiple postings - I only have about three, four ideas max and will most likely forget that I even have a blog in about a week.

So I had this idea a few years back for this Zombie advice column.

It might be called something like "Ask a Zombie", "Dr. Zombie" or "Excessively Savage Love" and would feature questions from zombies, or the living with zombie-related problems.

Here are a few possible questions that could get it started....

"I had a love affair with a zombie, and now I am pregnant with a bi-racial zombie love child. The problem is, my zombie lover's parents were raised with traditional values, what do I do?"

Or

"For as long as I've been doing thrillers, I've always been typecast as the "hot" zombie. How do I convince producers that I don't just love brains, but that there are also brains behind my beauty?

Or best yet

"What is the best way to quickly prepare quiche to serve a growing hoard of Zombies?"

Of course the "advice" would always be something like...uhhhhhhhhhhhh,
braaaaaaainnnnnss.....uhhhhhhhhhh. But sometimes, on the rare occasion that a living
human writes in, they would be instructed to contact the HR department of the Zombie headquarters and bring lots of brains.....errr.....friends.

If anyone has any leads about a zombie newspaper/magazine, hit me up.

That is all.

No comments: