Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dear Writers Guild of America,





As an aspiring striking writer myself, I would like to voice a concern I've had for the last few months. What's up with your strike signs? As accomplished writers, I find it terribly ironic that your signs are so - how shall I say it - uninspired. You would think they would be the most clever signs in the history of strike signs. But I suppose that is the point of the strike in the first place - to stop giving away all of your clever ideas for free.

At any rate, I feel like the signs, although they served their purpose, could have helped push the negotiation date up by at least a month with a little creativity and better art direction.

Here is what I propose for next time:




You're welcome.


See you in 10 years,

Diana "The Body Copy' Brost



P.S. Congratulations.

2 comments:

Bukes said...

Please don't strike, Di, at least not until after we're done with Disney...

di said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp......