Wednesday, April 2, 2008

new theory

But first, two questions:

1. What month were you born in?

2. What is your favorite time of year?


Before you answer, think long and hard.


....



If you are like me, (as Liz Gershman is) you would say that you were born in the month of July (more specifically July 20th, 1982) and that, while you appreciate all seasons, Fall, is most definitely, your favorite time of year.

Have you figured it out yet?

I've tested this theory on a handful of people, and, so far it rings true with everyone.

...

The month or season you were conceived is your favorite time of year.

Makes sense, right?

No?

Prove me wrong.

Regardless of your opinion, expect to see my book in a bookstore near you soon.

1 comment:

JL said...

I like August. I was born in January. I was conceived in May. I would consider that different seasons. Also, I hate that you made me think about the idea of my parents doing it. Gross.